- 1¼ lbs. chicken breast tenders
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne (optional – omit for less heat or sub paprika)
- 2/3 cup The New Primal Buffalo Sauce (divided)
- 3/4 cup homemade ranch (may sub pre-made ranch of choosing)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray parchment with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a dish, whisk the eggs.
- In another dish, combine the flours, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and optional cayenne.
- Pat the chicken breast tenders dry and place on a plate.
- Dunk the chicken tenders into the egg wash, let excess egg drip off before coating the chicken tender generously with breading (really press the breading onto the chicken to make sure it sticks). For a thicker breading, you can repeat the egg wash and breading step once more. Set breaded chicken tenders on the pan and repeat.
- Spray breaded chicken tenders with olive oil spray. This will help them brown up.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip carefully and bake for another 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of chicken tenders. For extra crisp, broil for 1-2 minutes (watch closely).
- While chicken strips are in the oven, make the Buffalo Ranch Dip by mixing 3/4 cup of ranch with 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Sauce. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- When chicken strips are done baking, remove from oven and let set for 3-4 minutes on pan.
- Then, drizzle with Buffalo Sauce to your liking and brush to coat.
- Place on a serving dish and serve with Buffalo Ranch Dip, carrots, and celery.